Definition for Kayak :-)

Kayak [] n. 1. an oblong banana shaped boat with a hole in the bottom from which the occupant dangles. Can be propelled the wrong way up by experts. (definition courtesy of Pete Knowles)
(And I've got this one from Chris' Kayak Lexicon)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cross-Fertilization

No no, I am not talking about unspeakable things between a kayaker and a canoer!

I am talking about some of my different worlds seeping into each other.

I didn't even mention, what kind of a blog I was starting to my toastmaster friends and it ends up right in a newsflash: "Buoyed by her ice-breaker success, Rosie to publish blog ..."

Buoyed?!? My investigation ended up as a Letter to the Editor faster than you can say "gorilla-arming"!

And it is getting worse!!! I just found another newsflash reading: Eskimo Roll -- like cow-tipping, only with mittens ... you can imagine that I wasn't taking this insult rolling over and immediately the wires ran hot as I was sending another letter! They haven't published that one...but I will get you guys back come September with speeches back on the schedule!!!

(You can see my Toastmasters Club is all about friendly word fights to show us how much we love each other :-)


No comments: