Definition for Kayak :-)

Kayak [] n. 1. an oblong banana shaped boat with a hole in the bottom from which the occupant dangles. Can be propelled the wrong way up by experts. (definition courtesy of Pete Knowles)
(And I've got this one from Chris' Kayak Lexicon)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something to Cool Off: Duluth and the North Shore Last Christmas


As I was reading the news I came across a slide show of light houses and remembered the pictures I took in Duluth. And since its really hot and I am in desperate need of cooling off I figured a few icey pictures might be quite refreshing.

In Germany when you tell someone you are freezing, you might get the response to "have some warm thoughts", so that's why I am trying to have some cold thoughts, remembering beautiful "Up North" in the winter.

Duluth:






Between Lutsen and Grand Marais:










No comments: